Thank you for visiting our website. You will find below our policy regarding the processing of personal data. By visiting this site, you agree to the practices that we detail and you adhere to the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use this Site.
The website www.harmonymobility.com is intended for the personal information of Internet users who use it.
GENERAL INFORMATIONS :
The website www.harmonymobility.com is the property of Harmony & Mobility Consulting
Harmony & Mobility Consulting Limited
Unit D, 17th Floor, Seabright Plaza, 9-23 Shell Street, North Point, Hong Kong
Publication Director :
Conception and development :
Web hosting :
2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY :
The contents presented on this site are covered by the code of the intellectual property.
Any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, marketing, partial or complete by any process and on any medium whatsoever (paper, digital, ...) are prohibited, without the prior written permission of Harmony & Mobility Consulting, except the exceptions referred to in Article L 122.5 of the French Code of Intellectual Property, under penalty of constituting a crime of counterfeiting.
Links: the establishment of links to this site is possible.
The consultation of the site www.harmonymobility.com is possible without you having to reveal your identity or any other information of a personal nature concerning you.
Harmony & Mobility Consulting does not collect any personal data on the website www.harmonymobility.com. As such, Harmony & Mobility Consulting respects the legal obligations in force according to the French law Informatique et Liberté n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978.
When you connect to our Site, we may have to install various cookies in your terminal. Cookies we issue are anonymous and used for the purposes described below. Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify information contained therein.
The cookies that we emit allow us:
- to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements of our Site (sections and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the hardware and software viewing or reading that your terminal has;
- The cookies installed are said to be "technical". In any case, these cookies are passed on to third parties, and there is no commercial use.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY SINGAPORE :
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis on which NOMADEBO Pte Ltd, brand name HARMONY & MOBILITY CONSULTING (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organizations we have business deals with or we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
- As used in this Notice:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your NRIC number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
- Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose that has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) managing your relationship with us;
(e) processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) sending your marketing information about our initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
(g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the services requested by you; or
(b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
- The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our good or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data that we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data,
or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Nomadebo Pte Ltd has taken the necessary steps to comply with the Singapore Personal Data protection Act 2012 and will take all reasonable care to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure of any personal data, which may be submitted to us.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will take necessary steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive the standard of protection that is requested under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE