Job Search Programmes
by Harmony & Mobility Consulting
The job search programme is a personalised service designed to support you manage your career and look for the next professional step.
This service has been designed for both individuals who are currently without a job and working professionals who are considering career alternatives.
Job Search programmes are individual or collective.
Through the Job Search programme, you will be trained on key elements for success and given the tools to be efficient in your job search. You will acquire a comprehensive methodology, grounded in the reality of the local labour market.
Our competitive assets
Wide knowledge and thorough understanding of market's specificities by our local consultants
Flexibility of the programme, tailored to your specific needs by our consultants
Effective coaching tools to help you identify and overcome personal obstacles
- Analysis of the previous steps taken by the client and of their outcomes
- Dialogue about the client’s career options within the context of the specific features of the local job market
- Training and immediate implementation on the following job search tools: time management, as well as written communication (CV, Cover Letter, Linkedin/Viadeo Profile) and verbal communication (pitch, interviews)
- Appreciation of the importance of networking in an international context and design of a networking strategy customized to the beneficiary's personality and objectives
- Implementation of this job search strategy: targets, timeframe, actions and follow up
- Mock interviews and role-play exercises to develop oral communication skills
Job Search Labs: Job Search Accelerator, Networking
These programmes can be conducted via face-to-face and/or online meetings
Their feedback ...
'How to look for a job when you arrive in a new country? This is what Harmony & Mobility Consulting taught me . The time saved thanks to this methodology was absolutely amazing.'
Pascale, PA, Casablanca
'CVs, letters, speeches, time management.... my consultant was supportive, good listener and efficient.'
Sébastien, IT, London